It is expected that this publication will be a useful source in project designing and attracting more members and partners, making the functionality of the association easy to manage. This will provide an easy access to the services sisters offer, enlighten policy makers, Church and political leadership while motivating the wider society to reach out and offer support to the sisters.
Sisters are key players in evangelization as well as in development in Kenya.
This directory confirms that Sisters:
• Are a dynamic and have continuous presence in local communities,
• Have a capacity to deliver critical services,
• Are capable to mobilize grassroots support,
• Have earned the trust of vulnerable groups,
• Can influence cultural norms
• Have standing as moral leaders
• command the respect of local and national authorities
• Valuable peace and are mediators in difficult environments
This publication is as a result of the good work of AOSK partners who recognize and compliment each other’s strengths thus enabling exchange of professional skills and competences and increases their reputation and credibility.
I would like to greatly appreciate our donors, partners and members for supporting this initiative.